Thursday 10 October 2013

Doctor Who: Missing Episodes Revealed Tonight

Later this evening the BBC will announce the newly discovered lost episodes of Doctor Who's early years. From what we can gather there have been episodes featuring both William Hartnell and Patrick Troughton returned to the BBC's archives.

This rumour was floating around for quite sometime, and as of yet there is no firm indication of how many episodes have been retrieved. Some sources are stating as high as 90 episodes have been found, which I for one find incredibly hard to believe. I sincerely hope the BBC prove me wrong tonight though!

Deborah Watling and Frazer Hines will be assisting the BBC in their press announcement, where the number of episodes will be revealed along with where we can access these missing pieces of Doctor Who history.

Stay tuned later this evening, as I'll be posting the full breakdown of info, along with my thoughts and feeling on the matter.



1 comment:

  1. Isn't is just the best news any proper doctor who fan could ever wish for :)
    Ill be here joining you with several others I would imagine for tonight's big reveal.


    ReplyDelete