Friday 7 February 2014

3.75" Wave Two - New images - Released March

Character have released a series of new images from the second wave of that Marmite range that is the 3.75" line.

Having seen more pictures, I think Capaldi and the Daleks look great. The Angel, well that's alright, although I'm not sure on those weird scratch lines. Clara and Smith aren't looking too great, and that Zygon... Those eyes look as if it's begging you to put him out of his misery, "Please... Kill me now, I beg of you". The annoying thing is that part of me wanted to get these figures... but nah. My pennies can go elsewhere. Oh, and don't get me started on that "Heritage" stuff. Yuck. Just brand it as Doctor Who and be done with it.

Let me know what you think!















1 comment:

  1. At least they got rid of that vest on smith's original costume

    ReplyDelete